Committed relationship quotes aka commitment relationship quotes can aid you in knowing what the relationship is and how it should be when you’re committed in a relationship with a person you love; if you don’t know what does it take for a relationship to work and how to avoid the relationship mistakes, you’re going to lose a long way planned.
Now that you know what the committed relationship quotes or commitment relationship quotes are for, there’s one thing left for you to do, still; you need to be completely ready to commit your adoration and love regarding a person you belong to because these quotes and commitments won’t matter if you’re not serious to your relationship and the person that you love – you must be very careful about it or you’re putting yourself in a no-trust zone (you won’t be trusted again by your partner, ever). [How to Build Trust In a Relationship?]
Committed Relationship Quotes – 17 Quotes:
Following are the commitment relationship quotes that help you commit any saying you want and know how the relationship should be:
- If we commit ourselves to one person for life, this is not, as many people think, a rejection of freedom; rather, it demands the courage to move into all the risks of freedom, and the risk of love which is permanent; into that love which is not possession but participation.
- We have to recognize that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence.
- We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it.
- When women hold off from marrying men, we call it independence. When men hold off from marrying women, we call it fear of commitment.
- Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans.
- To be loved but not known is comforting but superficial. To be known and not loved is our greatest fear. But to be fully known and truly loved is, well, a lot like being loved by God. It is what we need more than anything. It liberates us from pretense, humbles us out of our self-righteousness, and fortifies us for any difficulty life can throw at us.
- With my last breath, I’ll exhale my love for you. I hope it’s a cold day, so you can see what you meant to me.
- At times it seems as if arranging to have no commitment of any kind to anyone would be a special freedom. But in fact the whole idea works in reverse. The most deadly commitment of all is to be committed only to one’s self. Some come to realize this after they are in the nursing home.
- I think when men hear that women want a commitment, they think it means commitment to a romantic relationship, but that’s not it. It’s a commitment to not floating around anywhere. I want a guy who is entrenched in his own life.
- The level of success you achieve will be in direct proportion to the depth of your commitment.
- Without commitment, you cannot have depth in anything, whether it’s a relationship, a business or a hobby.
- Falling in love was simple; one had only to yield. Digesting another person, however, and sustaining love, was bloody work, and not a soft job.
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- Too many believe that love is a condition, a feeling that involves 100 percent of the heart, something that happens to you. They disassociate love from the mind and, therefore, from agency. In commanding us to love, the Lord refers to something much deeper than romance — a love that is the most profound form of loyalty. He is teaching us that love is something more than feelings of the heart; it is also a covenant we keep with soul and mind.
- Love is a vessel that contains both security and adventure, and commitment offers one of the great luxuries of life: time. Marriage is not the end of romance, it is the beginning.
- What helps you persevere is your resilience and commitment.
- The only people that can ruin a relationship or make that relationship work are the two people in it.