Drug addiction quotes aid you when you’re addicted to something worse like alcohol, cocaine, and anything relatable. After you’re hit by an addiction of anything that’s harmful to you and your precious life, you feel like you have no way out but that’s wrong; everything is possible – even the word impossible says I’m-possible. Keeping that idea and faith in mind that there is still a hope and a bright future ahead is the aim of these addiction quotes. [Inspirational Quotes for Hard Work]
The word “Drug” in “Drug Addiction Quotes” refers to anything that’s your addiction; anything can become drug with excessive use/ amount of that ‘anything’.
List of Addictions that Take Place as Drugs:
Following are drug addictions that we found to be most harmful:
- Opioids (like heroin)
- Prescription drugs (sedatives, hypnotics, or anxiolytics like sleeping pills and tranquilizers)
- Cannabis (marijuana)
- Amphetamines (like methamphetamine, known as meth)
- Phencyclidine (known as PCP or Angeldust)
- Food (eating)
- Pornography (attaining, viewing)
- Using computers / the internet
- Playing video games
- Spiritual obsession (as opposed to religious devotion)
- Pain (seeking)
- Intermittent explosive disorder (compulsive aggressive and assaultive acts)
- Kleptomania (compulsive stealing)
- Pyromania (compulsive setting of fires)
Drug Addiction Quotes that Inspire You – 19 Quotes:
Now that you have a list of all the addictions that cause you to do harm to yourself, below are the drug addiction quotes that aid you to inspire and learn to cure addiction of any type:
- Sometimes you can only find Heaven by slowly backing away from Hell.
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- Nothing is impossible; the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- Every form of addiction is bad, no matter whether the narcotic be alcohol, morphine or idealism.
- Drugs take you to hell, disguised as Heaven.
- Destroy what destroys you.
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
- Our greatest glory is not in never-failing, but in rising up every time we fail.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- If you can quit for a day, you can quit for a lifetime.
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
- I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, but it’s going to be worth it.
- Every day is a second chance.
- Life can take you higher than drugs.
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
- It’s difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You are, in fact, part of the glorious oneness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is within you.