Good night quotes are a great way to show your loved ones how much you care about them. Here we have a huge selection of quotes that will surely put a smile on anyone who reads them.
GOOD NIGHT QUOTES
1. You’ll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up.
2. May you dream of lovely things and to find them real.
3. Each day I wish that my dreams will come true. Then I remember that I am now with you.
4. Each night you sleep is a signal that a new beginning awaits you.
5. One day, we will never have to say goodbye, only goodnight.
6. Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
7. Touch your heart and shut your eyes, dream sweet dreams and sleep tight.
8. I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night”.
9. It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright. – Stephen King
10. Good night, and good luck. – Edward R. Murrow
11. Here is to hoping that angels will guard you while you dream and the gentle breezes of the night will keep you cool. If it is too cold, may your blankets be warm as you drift on to a gentle rest.
12. Day is over, night has come. Today is gone, what’s done is done. Embrace your dreams, through the night. Tomorrow comes with a whole new light.
13. God’s guidance is like a small lamp in a dark forest… Doesn’t show everything at once… But gives enough light for the next step to be safe. Goodnight!
14. Night is to see the dreams and day is to make them true. So its good to sleep now and see the dreams. Good Night!
15. Always end the day, with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s a fresh opportunity to make it better.
16. Stars can’t shine without darkness.
17. If it comes back, I think that Friday night is not a good night to be on. – Amber Tamblyn
18. Love is one of the simplest feelings. All I dream about is capturing your heart each night. You already have my heart.
19. I don’t dream about you, because I can never fall asleep thinking about you.
20. All I wish that I could be there to say good night instead of sending you this message.
21. My idea of a good night out is staying in. – Martin Freeman
22. Here is a short line to keep in touch because your always on my mind very much.
23. At the end of the day, keep your spirits high. Tomorrow’s a new and better day.
24. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. – Sarah Williams
25. I’m in my bed, you’re in your bed. One of us is in the wrong place.
26. Make sure to be thankful before bed. What you think about now will determine the state of your dreams.
27. Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a little while.
28. As you fall asleep, I want you to remember what a good person you are. Remember that I admire you and care for you. Sweet dreams!
29. Take a look out your window now. Although we may be apart at the moment, we can both gaze up at the same moon.
30. I know what you are the one, because when we are apart I feel incomplete. I never want to be without you. Goodnight.
31. Tonight, I would walk a thousand miles just to be with you. Missing you, my love.
32. Your bed just called me. It said that it wanted you and me to join it in dreamland. Let’s get moving and answer the call.
33. I think the best way to get a good night sleep is to work hard throughout the day. If you work hard and, of course, work out. – William H. McRaven
34. Dear sleep, I know we had problems when I was younger, but I love you now.
35. There is something that is big, warm and fuzzy. Before you get too many ideas, you should know that it is a good night hug sent from me to you!
36. You cannot wake a person who is pretending to be asleep. – Navajo Proverb
37. The sun is upset now, but the moon dances in joy. Although the sun is depressed at seeing you go, the moon gets to enjoy the whole night with you.
38. Prayers should be the key in the morning and the lock at night.
39. There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep. – Homer
40. Sleep is the best meditation. – Dalai Lama
41. Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night. – A. J. McLean
42. I must get my beauty rest. See you in the morning.
43. While you dream, I wish that each hope and goal comes true. I just want you to receive everything that you have wished for.
44. Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep. – Mahatma Gandhi
45. This is the end of the day, but soon there will be a new day. Keep your spirits up because there are always more chances.
46. May I kiss you then? On this miserable paper? I might as well open the window and kiss the night air. – Franz Kafka
47. Go to sleep in peace. God is awake. – Victor Hugo
48. Early sleep and early wake up gives health and makes you grow. – Portuguese Proverb
49. All I wish is that the nights when we are together would never end. When we are apart, I cannot bear it. Good night, my love.
50. Good night. May you fall asleep in the arms of a dream, so beautiful, you’ll cry when you awake. – Michael Faudet
51. Read me a story then tuck me in tight. Tell me you love me and kiss me goodnight.
52. Always remember to fall asleep with a dream and wake up with a purpose.
53. Each hour is crawling by like years. I cannot wait to be in your arms yet again.
54. Fear can keep us up all night long but faith makes one fine pillow. – Matthew 21:21
55. Just look up, we are both under the same starry sky.
56. Take a breath and gaze up at the stars. See the two brightest stars? Those are my eyes twinkling back at you.
57. Each night, I hope that the moon is large and bright and you will be happy and right. When you turn off the light, keep in mind that I am dreaming of you.
58. Life begins at night. – Charlaine Harris, Dead Until Dark
59. The one thing you shouldn’t be left alone with at night, is your own thoughts. They eat you alive until the next morning.
60. The day is busy enough to keep me occupied. In the quiet of the night, I begin to really miss you.
61. When you cannot sleep at night, have you ever thought maybe it’s God saying “We need to talk and you now have time.
62. Although I love the stars that dot the night sky, I love the stars in your eyes even more. While I sleep, I will think about my favorite stars and wait to be with you again.
63. All I wish a sheet of clouds for your bed and bright crystals for the stars. While you sleep, may the angels play sweet songs that bring you bright dreams.
64. All I do each day is wait to be with you again. My entire day revolves around the hope that I can spend my evenings in your arms again.
65. Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. – Edgar Allan Poe
66. What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t happened yet.
67. Worrying will never change the outcome.
68. There may be a billion yesterdays and a trillion tomorrows, but there is only ever one today. I would never let one day pass without letting you know that I am thinking of you.
69. The night breeze is blowing through my hair and the soft touch reminds me of your kisses. I wish I didn’t have to miss you this much.
70. Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly.
71. Melancholy were the sounds on a winter’s night. – Virginia Woolf
72. The first step to getting anywhere is deciding you’re not willing to stay where you are.
73. No matter how far away you are, you will always be in my thoughts. Each day that we are together is the best day of my life.
74. Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.
75. The sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe.
76. I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars. – Stephenie Meyer – Twilight
77. There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.
78. The stars and moon arrive just to wish you a good night. Let the light of the moon guide your dreams as you pass the night away.
79. I was walking along and this chair came flying past me, and another, and another, and I thought, man, is this gonna be a good night. – Liam Gallagher
80. The darker the night, the brighter the stars, The deeper the grief, the closer is God! – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
81. Good night my dearest love and have pleasant dreams. Here’s to the hope that tomorrow will be as sunny and bright as you are.
82. Brings you dreams of castles in the air and big goals for the future. Rest tonight and allow dreams of the future to wash over your mind.
83. As the moonlight dims and the world goes quite, give yourself some rest. Here’s to hoping that your sleep is as sweet as you are.
84. I wish I was the sheet on your bed – that way I could feel you on me. Missing you so much this night!
85. If I give you my heart, will you promise not to break it? Wishing you were here.
86. Tonight I’m going to sleep earlier because I want to see you in my dream very early. Good Night.
87. A Good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. Good Night.
88. Night is a world lit by itself1. – Antonio Porchia
89. Never, say dreaming is useless, because life is useless if you can’t dream.
90. Night is a wonderful opportunity to take rest, to forgive, to dream, to smile and to get ready for all the battles
that you have to fight tomorrow. Good night!
91. The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow. Good Night.
92. As night falls upon the land it is time to sleep again with the moon, I am here to wish you good night.
93. Whenever you have a Dream inside your Heart, Never let it go because Dreams are the tiny seeds from which a beautiful tomorrow grows. Have a wonderful dream to night. Good Night!
94. Night is the blotting paper for many sorrows.
95. The thought of being with you tomorrow is what helps me through today. Good night, my love!
96. Keep your worries aside and follow the night with new thoughts. Good Night!
You may also enjoy our huge list of Love Quotes for Him or Her.
97. Whoever thinks of going to bed before twelve o’clock is a scoundrel. – Samuel Johnson
98. How did it get so late so soon? – Dr. Seuss
99. All those nights with the phone warming the side of my face like the sun. – Warsan Shire
100. Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.