For many of us, getting through the week can be tough. Every day, you might find yourself counting your days until the weekend. While the weekend is all about relaxing and having a good time, the weekdays are all about going to work and taking care of important tasks.
Of course the other days of the week are very important. Without Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, we would not get much done.
The week days are our chance to be productive and make things great things happen. From getting good grades and furthering our education to working hard and making connections in the workplace, we get many opportunities to advance ourselves in life.
While the week can be stressful, you also have to look at the bright side of things. If you have to go to school or work, be thankful that you have the opportunity for an education or that you have the chance to work. Even though school and work can be quite challenging at times, they also happen to be great opportunities that not everyone is lucky to have.
Since the work week can be a bit tough to get through sometimes, many of us can benefit from positive weekday quotes to help us get through every day. The weekday quotes below vary from positive, uplifting, and encouraging to silly and humorous. Below you will find quotes about Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Whether you want to get fellow co-workers or classmates in good spirits or need some positive weekday quotes to motivate you, you can use these quotes to lighten up someone’s day.
The best time to send someone a weekday quote is at the beginning of the day. This will give them the motivation and encouragement they need to confidently go about their day. If you wait until the end of the day to send someone a quote, their day will already be over and they won’t need that same motivation that was needed at the start of the day.
What are your toughest days? Are they Mondays because they are the beginning of your week? Or are they Tuesdays when your professor gives the toughest exams or pop quizzes?
Maybe you have to give a presentation this Wednesday that is making you nervous or maybe you have an early morning class on Thursday. Whatever your most stressful weekdays are, you will find quotes for every day of the week below.
Do not just keep these quotes to yourself. Go ahead and share them with your co-workers, classmates, and on your social media. Spread some positivity and humor throughout the week and people will appreciate you for it.
HAPPY MONDAY QUOTES
1. Mondays can be a real downer. But think of it this way. Was there anything about last week that you didn’t like? Maybe you didn’t get to go to the gym enough or you didn’t get a chance to make that new recipe that you wanted to try. Whatever you did not get to do last week, guess what? You have a chance to start over this week and this week starts with Monday. Give yourself a chance to do the things that you did not get to do.
2. Have a marvelous Monday!
3. I hope that your Monday is magnificent.
4. In all of the mania that Mondays bring, don’t forget to take care of yourself.
5. Today is “Make a change” Monday. Take a look at yourself. If you don’t like what you see, then devote yourself to making a change. From taking on healthier habits to learning what is best for you, taking care of yourself is always important.
6. Monday is done and over with. Now we can enjoy the rest of the week in peace.
7. A fresh start, a clean slate, and a lot of potential for great things to come. That is what Mondays really are.
8. Mondays are made of anxiety, chaos, and stress, but they are also full of new beginnings and chances to start over.
9. Monday mania is something that we all know and that we all have lived. Just put on your best face and embrace the crazy chaos that Monday brings. Don’t run or hide from it and you might be pleasantly surprised at what you can achieve in the process.
10. If Mondays were presents, I would take them back to the store and return them.
11. Out of all of the days of the week, Mondays are just ripe for so much potential.
12. I love Mondays because like every other day, it is a great day to be alive!
13. Unlike most people, I love Mondays because they give us a chance to set a new tone for the rest of the week.
14. Mondays are the fresh start that we all need at the beginning of the week.
15. On this Monday, remember that an attitude is contagious so remember to have a good one.
16. Monday morning is the start of a brand new week, so make it count.
17. On Mondays, when you have to go back to work, remember to be thankful that you have a job to go to. Not everyone is so lucky.
18. Mondays are a chance for a new beginning and a new perspective, so make them count.
19. Mondays are the beginning of each work week, giving you a chance to have a new beginning 52 times a year.
20. Mondays are a chance to wipe the slate clean and start the week anew.
21. If you have had a bad week, you can go into Monday with the determination to have a better week this time around, or you can just sulk and decide to give up.
22. Finally, that rare and elusive Monday that we like.
23. If you can begin your Monday with a huge sense of optimism, then you can pretty much accomplish anything.
24. Mondays can be tough but keep your head up, your hard work will surely pay off this week.
25. It is Monday and Mondays can be really hard, but you can get through today because you are a warrior.
26. Keep calm and have a wonderful Monday.
27. Happy Monday! Don’t forget that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.
28. When you conquer Monday, the rest of the days of the work week will just fly by.
29. Today may be Monday, but it can be amazing if you give it a chance. So smile and know that positive is a choice.
30. Monday is a brand new day to say hooray!
31. On this Monday, refuse to let yourself stress out about the things that you cannot control or change.
32. On this Monday, seize the day and conquer it.
33. Make the most out of your Monday.
34. Stop stressing. Don’t spend all of your time just waiting for the weekend to come. Enjoy each and every day because it is all a blessing.
35. Is it Monday? It’s nothing that a cupcake can’t fix.
36. Today is “Make it Happen Monday.” Think of what your goals are for the week and make them happen. Plan well, work hard, and reap the rewards. Always remember that hard work pays off.
37. Today is Monday. You deserve a pat on the back just for getting out of bed.
38. Each day is a gift. Even Mondays. It just depends on your perspective and how willing you are to seize the day.
39. You might feel like Monday came to fast, but it will be over before you know it.
40. As you tackle your Monday, worry about progress, not perfection. You don’t have to have a perfect day for it to be a good one.
41. It is Monday. Wake up and smell the coffee!
42. On Mondays, all you need is a good cup of hot coffee to make the day fly by.
43. Today is “Make it Work Monday.” That means that you do the best with what you have and you set out to finish your goals without making excuses. If you encounter any obstacles along the way, only you can make it work.
44. Today is “Make a wish Monday.” But even when you make a wish, you can’t just sit there and wait for your dreams to come true. You have to help make them happen.
45. May your Monday be filled with joy and endless opportunity.
46. You might not be feeling optimistic because it is only Monday, but this will be a great week. Just wait and see.
47. Today is Monday, which means that you get to turn over a new leaf and start fresh.
48. Hello Monday, we meet again.
49. Mondays do not stand a chance against me.
50. Mondays can be rough but the best you can do is try to be a fruit loop in a world full of Cheerios.
51. Monday is the perfect day to correct the mistakes that were made the previous week.
52. Think less, live more, and enjoy your Monday.
53. Mondays belong to the hard workers and the go getters.
54. Coffee is the best Monday motivation that exists.
55. I hope you have a Monday that reaches its full potential.
56. Today is “Make it Happen Monday.” Think of what your goals are for the week and make them happen. Plan well, work hard, and reap the rewards. Always remember that hard work pays off.
57. Today is Monday. Don’t forget to be awesome.
58. If each day is supposed to be a gift, then I would like to know where I can return Mondays.
59. This shortest horror story has just one word: Monday.
60. Monday has been cancelled. We can all go back to sleep.
61. Let’s look at the bright side. At least Mondays only happen once a week.
62. God gave us Mondays to punish us for what we did over the weekend.
63. Monday is the perfect day to seize the opportunity to correct our mistakes from the previous week.
64. Happy Monday! Enjoy your week!
65. The best cure for insomnia is a Monday morning.
66. Monday is a fresh start. It is never too late for us to dig in and begin a new journey of success.
67. There should be a day between Sunday and Monday.
68. Today will definitely be the best Monday of the week.
69. A new Monday means a new week with new goals. Let us then resolve to go and grab Monday by the horns.
70. Today is Monday. Time to take over the world!
71. Today is Motivational Monday. Because Mondays require a little boost, I am here to tell you that you can do it! Go ahead and have the best Monday that you can possibly can have.
72. Today is Monday? All I can say is Bring. It. On.
HAPPY TUESDAY QUOTES
73. Happy Tuesday! Don’t worry, Friday will come in the blink of an eye.
74. Tuesday is a terrific day because it means that I got through Monday.
75. Happy Tuesday! Hang in there, Friday will come before you know it.
76. Nothing messes up your Friday quite like the realization that it is only Tuesday.
77. Happy Tuesday! Having even one, small positive thought can change the rest of your day for the better.
78. Thank goodness Monday is gone. Happy Tuesday!
79. Today is Tuesday. Give thanks for another terrific day full of many possibilities.
80. I hope you have a terrific Tuesday.
81. Today is Thoughtful Tuesday. Try doing something nice for someone else whether it is a kind gesture or a positive remark.
82. On this Thoughtful Tuesday, think about what you need to do to get what you want and to succeed.
83. On this Thankful Tuesday, don’t forget to be thankful for the great qualities that you have.
84. This Tuesday, choose to make a difference. Every little action counts.
85. On this beautiful Tuesday choose peace, choose love, and choose acceptance.
86. Today is not just Tuesday, it is Transformation Tuesday. That means that success does not just come to you, you have to go out and get it. So what are you waiting for?
87. Sending you the best wishes on this lovely Tuesday.
88. Today is “Take a Chance Tuesday.” Take a chance and don’t be afraid to jump. Don’t hold yourself back. You will never know if unless you try.
89. Today will be a good Tuesday and this morning will be an awesome one.
90. Many blessings to you on this beautiful and wonderful Tuesday.
91. On this Tuesday, do something today that your future self will thank you for.
HAPPY WEDNESDAY QUOTES
92. Today is Walk Tall Wednesday. Walk tall with your head held high. Don’t let yourself shrink into the background today. Be confident in yourself.
93. Today is Wednesday! Thank God and be grateful that you get to live another day.
94. “On Wednesdays, we wear pink.” –Mean Girls
95. Happy Wednesday! I thought that I would stop by with a smile to brighten up your Wednesday for a while.
96. May your Wednesday be a blessed day.
97. Hip hip hooray, it is happy hump day! (Wednesday)
98. Today is Wednesday, which means that we are halfway to the weekend.
99. Today is “Wonderful Women Wednesday.” Here’s to all the strong women out there who are wonderful in their own unique way.
100. Welcome to another wonderful Wednesday. Wake up and be thankful!
101. Wednesday is the perfect mix of “wow, it’s Wednesday already?” and “it’s only Wednesday?”
102. Today is Workout Wednesday. Make a change in your life by pushing your limits.
103. Today is Wednesday. I’m breathing. I’m healthy. I’m blessed. I’m grateful for this day.
104. The sun is shining, it is a brand new day, and I am happy to be alive. Happy Wednesday!
105. Happy Wednesday! God’s mercies beget a fresh morning. Have an amazing day.
106. Today is “walk it off” Wednesday. If something is bothering you, walk it off by taking a walk and getting some fresh air. Then, see if there is anything you can do to resolve this issue. Sometimes, however, all we need is some time to go outside for a walk to get some air. That act alone can help us calm down.
107. On this Wednesday, you might be waiting for the right time to do that thing that you have always wanted to do but never found the right time. If you keep asking yourself “when” the right time is, the answer is now! Now is the time to seize the day and make your goals a reality. Do not let anyone hold you back, including your own self.
108. It is Wellness Wednesday. Take care of yourself, stay refreshed, and stress less.
109. Today is “Wake up Wednesday.” Don’t just slide out of bed today. Jump out of bed and go for an early morning run if that will wake you up. Listen to energetic music that will pump you up for the day ahead. Grab a nice cup of coffee and get ready to tackle your day.
111. I am happier than a camel on a Wednesday.
112. Good Wednesday morning! Today we are going to get over the hump and slide on to the weekend.
113. Today is “Work Hard Wednesday.” While you should give it your best every day, this Wednesday, remind yourself of how your hard work will pay off. Instead of phoning it in today, make an effort in every little thing you do. See how much of a difference your hard work makes and strive to work hard every day.
114. Today will be a wonderful Wednesday if you let it. Allow yourself to have a good day and everything else will fall into place.
115. It’s Wednesday. That means that we are over the hump!
116. Have a Wacky Wednesday! Don’t forget to smile and laugh once in a while.
HAPPY THURSDAY QUOTES
117. Happy Thursday! If anyone needs me, I will be in my office greatly anticipating the upcoming weekend and how much fun I plan on having.
118. Happy Thursday! Pay day is almost here, I can almost taste it.
119. Today is Thursday? Whoopee, that means that Friday is almost here!
120. Today is Thursday, which means that I am a day away from getting paid and blowing my paycheck on a million things that I don’t really need but really want.
121. Today is Thursday, which means I will be working really hard today to work on everything that needs to get done before the end of the week. And by that I really mean that I’ll be on my computer looking up fun things to do this weekend.
122. May your Thursday be as sweet as you are.
125. Happy Thursday. It is a brand new day and you have a clean slate. That means that your possibilities are endless.
126. Hang in there. Today is Thursday, which means that Friday is just around the corner.
127. It is Thursday. We are this close to it being Friday.
128. Zip a dee doo dah, zip a dee ay. Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!
129. Hang in there and have a terrific Thursday!
130. Today is Thankful Thursday. And I am thankful for so many things in life. I am thankful for my life, my health, my friends and family, and for a roof over my head.
131. Today is “Think Big” Thursday. What are some ways for you to put your all into what you do whether it is at home, at work, or in your community?
132. In case you have not made any plans for the weekend yet, it is Thursday. Start planning!
133. Today is “Therapy” Thursday. As you get to the end of your work week, think of some therapeutic methods that will help you unwind a little bit. Some ideas include going for a walk to get some fresh air or taking a nice bath with some essential oils.
134. It is Thursday. That means that we have only one more day left until Friday!
135. Happy Thursday! P.S. It’s almost Friday!
136. Today is Thursday. That means that Friday is almost here!
137. Today is “Happy Thoughts” Thursday. Think happy thoughts, because you have made it through almost the whole week and tomorrow is Friday. You’re almost there!
138. Sending you lots of cheer on this wonderful Thursday.
139. Today is Thankful Thursday. Remember to count your blessings and to be thankful for each and every one of them. We can take so much for granted that we forget what we have and how blessed we are.
140. This Thursday, try to be extra thoughtful about your words and your actions. Remember that every little thing you do affects others. Think about what you want to say. Does it need to be said? Think carefully before you speak.