Moving on quotes after a break up will always be the one-stop to kill the grief, accept the reality, and move on with head straight.
People find it hardest when they are broke after break up – which is surely a natural and most occurring thing that can be seen almost everywhere. The thing that counts here is the struggle it takes to overcome the heartbreak – the efforts it takes for person to forget about tragedies, fight the realities, and move on with a huge smile on a face; be positive.
Why Choose Moving On Quotes After A Break Up As Initiatives?
If you are more of a quick-deal-the-issue guy/ girl and less of a let-me-be-stressed guy/ girl, moving on quotes after a break should be your first priority. Why? Because it is the easiest yet fastest way you can put a smile on your face, forget about everything, and move on the easiest way possible.
23 Moving On Quotes After a Break Up:
There are tons of quotes about moving on that can be found but some of the best and worthiest moving on quotes after a break up that we found to be working most are:
- You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- Just because a relationship ends, it doesn’t mean it’s not worth having.
- It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you’ve known forever don’t see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.
- You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.
- Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.
- Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny.
- Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant.
- Moving on, is a simple thing, what it leaves behind is hard.
- Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.
- One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.
- We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
- It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
- Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
- Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over.
- Girls you’ve got to know when it’s time to turn the page.
- Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past.
- You can’t look back – you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future.
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
- The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can’t go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.