Breaking up with the person you love has never been easy, but sometimes, break ups happen and what matters here is to hold onto the hope and faith that you’ve still got better things to do; you have more responsibilities than to just cry over somebody who left you on your own. At this very moment, one needs relationship break up quotes that aid him/ her to pass that phase at ease. [Inspirational Quotes for Success and Hard work]
Relationship break up quotes hint you and show you the positive/ bright side of your life that you have still got. Other than that, they aid you in leaving your past behind so that you don’t live with no worries. [How to Deal With a Broken Heart?]
Relationship Break Up Quotes – 19 Quotes:
Below are the relationship break up quotes for you whether you are ready to move on [Moving On Quotes] and leave your past behind or stick to the emotions/ feelings, still:
- Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.
- Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
- The heart was made to be broken.
- Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars.
- If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.
- I cannot compromise my respect for your love. You can keep your love, I will keep my respect.
- Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
- Just because a relationship ends, it doesn’t mean it’s not worth having.
- Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant.
- Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.
- One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.
- Never love anybody that treats you like you’re ordinary.
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
- No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
- I never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.
- We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
- It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
- I’ll be okay, just not today.
- Thank God I found the Good in Goodbye.