Sad broken friendship quotes are remedy for the hurt ones who got hit by betrayals, over-expectations, and left-promises. They help you feel the emotions and feelings to the fullest, help you understand what has actually happened, and then aid you to move on. [Moving On Quotes]
Why and How Sad Broken Friendship Quotes Matter?
Before you we tell you why sad broken friendship quotes that represent sadness when you’re apart/ left alone by your friend, we want you to read on the paragraph below about what friendship really is.
Friendship, the word friendship seems like a simple word but carries great responsibilities in it. Friendship is not easy to maintain. It takes trust, love, care and loyalty.
Nothing hurts more than losing a true friend. A good friendship is like water and glass; water remains in the glass until the glass got holes in it or got wrecked or broken – but once if friendship is broken, it can be fixed through compromises and sacrifices, but it won’t be as the same as it was earlier – there still will be cracks.
[irp posts=”768″ name=”Sad Friendship Quotes – 5 Best Quotes and Their Morals”]
For the sake of why your relationship/ friendship with your friend won’t work out the second time as same as earlier, these sad broken friendship quotes aid you in understanding that idea to the fullest. 90% out of 100% people found it harder to be friends the same old way – you might be counted among the 10% if you’re lucky.
16 Sad Broken Friendship Quotes:
Below is out list of best sad broken friendship quotes that tell you what friendship is and how to move on:
- A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else – while you are not here.
- Oh, sometimes I think it is of no use to make friends. They only go out of your life after a while and leave a hurt that is worse than the emptiness before they came.
- I’ve had many ‘best friends’ over the years. The one problem with these friendships? They didn’t last.
- Remember me? I used to be your best friend.
- It’s sad to realize you’re not important to someone you wish you were.
- We don’t lose friends; we just learn who the real ones are.
- Years of love have been forgotten in the hatred of minute.
- Sometimes you have to give up on people. Not because you don’t care but because they don’t.
- Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.
- Friends are like a good bra, supportive, hard to find, and always close to your heart – I wish you were that bra.
- Misfortune shows those who are not really friends.
- Friendship is but a name; fidelity but an empty name.
- It takes your enemy and your friend, working together, to hurt you to the heart: the one to slander you and the other to get the news to you.
- The true mark of maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back.
- A friend can you hurt you with words or actions, but it gets worse when a friend hurts you by ignoring you.
- It’s really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it’s really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.