Signs your ex wants you back are so many depending on the situation you just came out of or the experience you had while in a relationship. Last time, we talked about what to do when your ex texts you but this time, it is as same as important as that previous article was; you need to know the signs that hint you whether you ex wants you back or not (signs your ex misses you) so that you can decide whether you want to patch up or let it go sink. [Patch Up Quotes]
Signs Your Ex Misses You – Reactions:
After all these months of departure from your boyfriend/ girlfriend, why would your ex want you back and text you? To answer this question, you need to observe his/ her reactions so that you know whether he/ she’s into you or not – reacting differently compared to earlier reactions is one of the signs your ex wants you back all over again. [How to Make Him Want You Back and Win Him?]
Signs Your Ex Wants You Back All Over Again:
You never know what happens next when your ex texts you after break up which is why you’ll be needing the signs that hints your ex wants to be back with you. Following are the signs your ex wants you back and misses you:
- Your ex initiates the communication; initiators are likely the ones desperate to get attention and if your ex texts you first or initiate the communication, chances are that he/ she misses you already.
- Your ex talks about past memories; he/ she reminds you of how good your relationship was and what could’ve been done in order to prevent the break up.
- Your ex talks about future plans; he/ she starts picking you up in his/ her future roadmap and tells you about it.
- Your ex hides his/ her dating life (if there is one); he/ she does this just because of the fear of losing you, still. It is a good sign for you to evaluate whether your ex misses your or not.
- Your ex talks to you most of the time; he/ she always leaves you a message or something that keeps him/ her engage to you.
- Your ex changes; he/ she isn’t the person you used to hate (he/ she quits all the habits you hated when he/ she was your partner) – he/ she works harder this time to make everything work.
- Your ex contacts you more than you contact him/ her; again, for the engaging purpose, he/ she contacts you more often.
- Your ex calls you with random reasons; without anything big or worthy to talk about, he/ she will still call you so you get to think of him/ her at least once a day.
- Your ex stalks you; no matter where you go and what you do, your ex has an eye on you, most of the time.
- Your ex says he/ she misses you; your ex opens up about him/ her missing you after all this time. It is one of the bigger signs your ex wants you back.
- Your ex can’t look you in the eyes; he/ she is afraid because of the things that went wrong earlier in the relationship and he/ she is now feeling guilty of it that way.