We all desire to have partners that care for us as same as our parents do (and this is wrong in my opinion – nobody loves you like your parents do), we want to build relationships, we crave the connections with people, and we work hard to do them so. And it feels very good to find a partner that loves you back as same as you love him/ her (but you can get hurt if your partner doesn’t like you back). It is one of the best feelings and life aspects most of the people go through and explore – people love the perspective and idea of somebody else loving them back (feels awesome). But what destroys and puts an end to all of this are the turns that hit us which output the heartbreaks and hopelessness.
What Destroys Us and Why?
After getting attached to somebody (that we share our every pain and joy with – someone special of your life), we are willing to do everything it takes to keep them safe and ours, forever; we wish to love them forever and always. And what ruins of all these things are the deeds that put an end to our relationships.
Things to keep in mind when you are in a relationship with somebody:
There are many challenges everybody faces; from allowing a personal space to a rebuilding of the trust in a relationship. But there are still ways that you can look after and adopt to feel lesser heartbreaks and emotions when you lose the relationship and the love of your life.
Below are the ways that assist you in being sensible and in control when you are in a relationship with somebody you love:
- If you’re into a relationship, don’t expect more from your partner or you might end up broke.
- Don’t make any crucial mistake that destroys your relationship; there are so many mistakes.
- Forget about your exes and focus more on your present and partner.
- Don’t rush and have an idea of things to be the way you want them to be. Let everything come to you the natural way because if it’s meant to be, it will happen.
- Focus on your better-self and be independent; don’t depend on your partner.
- Don’t ever change yourself to be the person you aren’t, just because your partner wants you to be that person. After break up, you might find it harder to get back to be the real you.
- Hold to no grudges.
- Work for your acceptance of things and occasions that take place in your life. Accept everything that happens to you and your life.
- Don’t be sticky around your partner. Be natural and humble. Getting too sticky and going far away might break you in both a relationship and a person.
- Don’t forget about your friends and family or you will lose the meaning of your life.
- Try to focus more on the positivity.
- Let things go and don’t hold to them, ever; when you break up with your partner, continue.