Let’s Play Truth or Dare!
Truth or Dare questions are difficult to construct spontaneously. Truth or dare is one of the most popular games that’s played around the globe. Everyone enjoys the game, and the questions asked and dares given in truth or dare vary according to their ages. Truth or dare questions from kids based questions to adult based questions. The game of truth or dare is enjoyed by different age groups.
Some Rules of Truth or Dare
Here are some of the rules you need to know before starting a game of truth and dare.
- The game is highly choice based. This means that it is the choice of the player if he wants to complete a challenge or state a truth. No one can be forced to do a specific task.
- If a player chooses truth, he has to state the answer to the question correctly and truthfully.
- All the players can decide the number of truths one person can take during the whole game. This does not let the game get boring because it is not fun when the players continuously chose truth and do not take any dares. For a good and fun filled game, 5 truths per person are
- If a person fails to complete a dare or refuses to complete a dare he is punished by the other players. An example of the punishment could be that he is told to stand in the corner for a whole round.
100+ Truth or Dare Questions
We have compiled a list of 100 questions that can help you in a game of truth and dare. Each age group has 10 questions. Please note that the truth or dare questions for adults are also present in this article. Enjoy asking these questions from your fellows during a game of truth and dare!
Truth or Dare: Truths
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Describe your worst date ever?
- Would you leave your current job for a job that requires travelling a lot?
- If there was no such thing as money, what would you do with your life?
- If you had to eat one food your entire life, what would it be?
- If you were trapped on an island for 3 days, what would you take with you?
- Who is your favorite person and why?
- What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
- Is there anyone that you know you would like to kill?
- If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be?
Truth Or Dare: Dares
- Close your eyes and send a blind text to a random person.
- Go grab a broom and do your best tango.
- Make up a story about the item to your right.
- Call the pizza place and ask for McDonald’s number.
- Pound on your chest and act like a gorilla for the next minute.
- Sing everything you say for the next 10 minutes.
- Give a foot massage.
- Go to the neighbor’s house and ask for a banana.
- Go up to someone random and ask for a hug.
- Give a concert with your air guitar.
You can use these questions and dare if you’re playing with someone new. These truth or dare questions are designed for people who might not be frank with each other or have to break the ice or get to know each other.
Truth or Dare Questions for Teenagers
Truth or Dare: Truths questions for Teenagers
- Who is the sexiest among us all?
- Tell us about your 5 bad habits.
- What scares you the most?
- What do you hate most about the person sitting next to you?
- State 5 qualities you would want your future husband/wife to have.
- List the name of all you’re the boyfriends/girlfriends you have had.
- Tell us a secret that you have never told anyone before.
- Where do you like to spend time the most?
- Who do you hate the most amongst us?
- Have you ever let someone take the blame for something you did? If so, then tell us the story.
Truth and Dare: Dares for Teenagers
- Do an impression of your favorite cartoon character?
- Balance a book on your head till the next round.
- Spin around for 20 seconds and run to the door and come back.
- Act like you have been possessed by a spirit.
- Post an ugly picture of yourself on Facebook.
- Kiss the person sitting next to you.
- Act like a 2-year-old kid until for 2 rounds.
- Record yourself doing the silliest dance and put it as your Snapchat Story for a day.
- Do 50 sit-ups
- Tap-dance on the couch.
These questions are designed according to the ages 13 to 16 but they can be used by the older crowd too. These questions are simple and guarantee a fun filled evening with your friends.
Truth or Dare Questions for Couples
Truth or Dare: Truth questions for Couples
- Tell us your first impression about your husband/wife.
- Who is your favorite person in your husband/wife’s family?
- Which in-law do you dislike the most? Why?
- How many relationships were there before this one?
- Have you ever regretted being in this relationship?
- Do you miss anyone of your ex’s?
- What do you love about him/her?
- What was the biggest fight you had with him/her?
- What is the most annoying habit of him/her?
- When did you know that this actually loved?
Truth and Dare: Dares for Couples
- Sing a song for him/her on your knees.
- Act like your spouse for the next 2 rounds.
- Take off your spouse’s shirt only using your teeth.
- Kiss your favorite body part of your spouse.
- Turn him/her on without touching them.
- Make out with your spouse until the next round.
- Be your spouse’s slave for the next 3 rounds.
- Pour syrup on him/her and then eat it off them.
- Brush your spouse’s teeth.
- Give him/her a foot massage.
Want to know your spouse better or just have fun fooling around with them? These questions and dares are for energetic couples who want to further explore their relationship in a fun-filled environment. This is great anniversary game as you may learn new things about your partner.
Truth and Dare Questions Over Text
Truth or Dare: Truth Questions over Text
- Have you ever watched anything that wasn’t supposed to see?
- Who is our style icon?
- If you had to choose between watching movies all day or listening to music all day, what would it be?
- What would you do if you had the whole house to yourself for the whole weekend?
- Rate me out of ten.
- How long can you go without talking to your friends?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
- What is your favorite music band?
- What was the last video you watched on YouTube?
- Tell me about your first crush.
Truth or Dare: Dare Questions over Text
- Put up your crush’s picture as your display picture.
- Send a screenshot of your Facebook search history.
- Send a picture of the body part where you would like to get a tattoo
- Send the ugliest picture of you that you have on your phone.
- Send a long romantic note to someone of the same sex.
- Ask out someone on text and send a screenshot of the conversation.
- The text I love you to someone who is already in a relationship.
- Send five selfies to your crush without starting a conversation.
- Post the pictures of the celebrity that you hate on your account, saying that you love them.
- Send a video of you dancing.
If you are bored of talking about random things on texts and you want to do something fun and different. You can play truth or dare with your friends. These questions and dares are compiled for a crazy conversation.
Truth or Dare Questions for Kids
Truth or Dare: Truths for Kids
- Which Disney character do you love the most?
- Which one is your favorite; mommy or daddy?
- Which superhero will you want to be for a day?
- Do bugs scare you?
- What animal do you want to have as a pet?
- Which is your favorite food for dinner?
- Do you have an imaginary friend?
- Who is your favorite teacher? Why?
- Do you want to learn to play any musical instrument?
- Describe your best friend.
Truth or Dare: Dares for Kids
- Act like your favorite superhero till the second round.
- Act like a princess/prince for 3 rounds.
- Lick your nose.
- Act like a baby until your next turn.
- Sing and dance to your favorite poem.
- Everyone will tickle you for 2 minutes.
- Eat a spoon full of Nutella.
- Tie your shoe laces together and try to walk.
- Scold like your mother.
- Sing your favorite song.
All these questions are for children aged 5 to 10. These questions allow the parents to have a quality time with their kids and learn things about them that they actually don’t in the everyday life. The dares allow the children to explore their talents.